Monday, October 20, 2008

Ikaika's Gone :(

Well, Ikaika left for Georgia at 5:00 this morning. He's going to be there until Wednesday late afternoon. So, that means 2 nights by myself with Carter! Pray he's a good boy for mommy! & Pray that Ikaika is safe! He went down there to train someone, so hopefully he'll get them trained by Wednesday and won't have to stay any longer. I have to hand it to single parents, especially of little ones. I don't know how they do it! It's so difficult doing it alone. The last time Ikaika left, I don't think I slept but a total of 9 hours that whole week! Thankfully this time, my friend Caroline is staying one night to help me out & of course I'll get some help from Mom before she leaves for work in the morning. :) I don't know what I'm going to do without her!! I'm definitely not ready to leave her. I don't see how Ikaika does it, being away from family for 6 years now. BUT, we're trying to get Hawaii!! That is definitely our 1st choice. Hopefully next time :) Well, I need to run and do some laundry while carter is taking a nap, or I won't get it done! LOVE you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter will be good....he is a good boy....love Him