Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer 2009

It has been months since I've been able to get to this.. so a lot has happened! Carter is now 15 months old (as of yesterday) :) and walking all over the place. He's getting so big! He just got a new big boy bed a couple weeks ago and has been out of the crib for approximately 2 weeks now. Ikaika thinks we're subconciously preparing for baby #2 already by emptying the crib.. me, on the other hand.. I'm not so sure!
I cannot WAIT until we go to Hawaii! I miss my other family :).. Only 3 more months and we'll be there! We're busy planning our vowel renewal.. so far we have a location (The Royal Hawaiian) and date/time.. November 14 at 8:30 am.. early yes, I know.. but that was Ikaika's decision!Gotta run and put Carter down for a nap! Love & miss you all!

No comments: